Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sanctus Vilitas: Subversive, Abortive and "Points of Unity" Yanqui InFIDEL "Gift" in a Trojan Horse

Wild Ape
Posts: 3596

Click here to email Wild Ape

The Utopia of Sanctus Vilitas--part one (and short) Your are currently viewing this message
9/30/2006 7:48:45 AM

Baltmore: Exhaulted Saint of SPID, Your minions await Your coronation speech at the statue. Is there anything this lowly servant can do for You.

(patting him on the head) Sanitus Vilitas: I like the statue they made of me this time Baltimore. The artist has my protest sign and I am bending a knee to look up at the heavens to beseech Him.

Baltimore: We found that the artist was a former friend of one of the baby killing criminal gang.

Vilitas: He gave me a vapid look purposely to make me look like a moron.

Baltimore: It was based on a photograph but it wasn’t flattering. This one however captures Your Brazilian dancing as well as Your piety. You have a late Elvis Presley look.

Vilitas: It does give me an Elvis quality. See to it this artist is fed. I hate to play favorites but so little food is available to go around and I would hate to see this brave soul starve.

Baltimore: The other countries refuse to submit to Your vision of peace. It seems violence is the only thing they understand.

Vilitas: I do not understand how this could come to be. I am a peaceful nation. It is clear that I am not a threat to anyone. Now these Baby Killers are running amok in my beloved Vatican of the Lady of the Lake.

Baltimore: Many refuse to convert to the One True Faith. Your Opus Dei are requesting they be allowed to use, pardon me Your Worship, violence, in order to get these subversives under control.

Vilitas: I do not order this lightly but it is for their own good. Have you found who might be responsible?

Baltimore: The jews Your worship, no doubt.

Vilitas: It is time I begin His work. It is time that I put and end to feminization, contraception and this neo conservatism. I will put an end to the old regime and reeducate this mass of imbeciles.

Baltimore: I will try to get the power on long enough for You to finish Your speech.
Collapse all posts in this thread
Author Replys
lookingglass
Posts: 1969

Click here to email lookingglass

Re: The Utopia of Sanctus Vilitas--part one (and short)
9/30/2006 10:10:24 AM

HA! :D